Turbo Ampicillin™ and SuperAmpicillin™
- TurboAmpicillin™ & SuperAmpicillin™ are superior antibiotics than Carbenicillin and Regular Ampicillin
- TurboAmpicillin™ & SuperAmpicillin™ are stronger inhibitors of β-Lactamase and, therefore, will prevent the growth of satellite colonies even incubation after 48-72 hrs
- Yields 1.5 - 2 fold more plasmid DNA in liquid culture
- Lesser E. coli genomic DNA contamination in isolated plasmid DNA
- No toxicity to the E. coli, therefore, can be used both in liquid culture & agar plates
- Supplied as ready-to-use 1,000x ready-to-use concentrate solution
The following data compares the number of colonies during different times of incubation:
- 1,000x TurboAmpicillin™ or SuperAmpicillin™
- Instruction Manual
Storage and Stability
The reagents should be stored at -20°C and if stored at the recommended temperatures , the reagents are stable for SIX months.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.