Oligonucleotide Synthesis Services
Luminous BioSciences offers high quality custom DNA oligos that are synthesized according to your needs. We provide DNA oligo synthesis from 10 base to 200 bases.
- All prices include a Molecular Biology Grade purification
- Yields are exactly determined by UV-absorption at 260 nm
- Oligonucleotides are provided in a final concentration of 100 pmol/µl
- Oligonucleotides shorter than 8 bases are only lyophilized and not desalted (for desalting DS-grade purification is essential)
- Several options for internal 5'- and 3'- DNA and RNA modifications are available
- We also offer different labels (Biotin, Dig and fluorescent and non-fluorescent dyes)
molecular biology grade oligo purification
Salts, base protecting groups and short failure sequences up to 6 bases are removed efficiently. The amount of full length product depends on chain length and coupling yield. A typical 20 mer with an average coupling yield of 98.5 % is composed to 70 % of full length product. This purification is recommended for oligonucleotides with a chain length up to 30 bases for standard molecular biology applications such as PCR, sequencing, etc..
HPLC grade Oligo or PAGE - Purification
Apart from salts and base protecting groups, the trityl-on HPLC step efficiently removes trityl-off failure sequences. The purity of the product depends on the nature and length of the sequence. We recommend this purification for all applications where full-length or high reproducibility are essential, including: cloning, PCR, mutagenesis, probes, modified oligonucleotides and oligonucleotides longer than 40 bases. This method is not able to remove trityl-on failure sequences.
We can also purify the oligos by PAGE. This service is only available for oligos 100 nM and above.
Please send inquiries as follows:
Or call us:
North America: Tel: +1-301-296-8436 Toll Free +1-800-997-2610
Europe: Tel +44-121-227-5283 Toll Free: 0800-015-4624